WisdomThinking® Organizational Consulting
In 17 days, the WisdomThinking® Organizational Consulting training makes you a wise pilot who guides clients' organizations through the heavy waters of change processes. Using the WisdomThinking® method, you will not only help clients to quickly and comprehensively gain the necessary overview for their specific situation and, on this basis, to gain a good orientation, find harmonious solutions and make safe decisions with a clear conscience. Rather, you also guide your clients through the actual change processes, i.e. give the implementation of the decision or solution for the organization a framework that is as lean as it is stable, so that the change can become reality with as little friction and time loss as possible.
Why organizational consulting with WisdomThinking® ?
Change processes are as common as they are difficult. But often they fail because of the way they are accompanied. Classically, a consultant makes a mostly number-based analysis, a change proposal and then leaves the clients alone with the implementation, Often the clients' executives are overwhelmed by this task, especially if the resistance and the corporate culture are not considered in the process. Other consultants try to take all stakeholders by the hand and initiate a collective change process, which unfortunately often gets stuck or frayed. Or, for all the benefits to the organization, it simply takes longer than the driving force for change can sustain.
Tailored flexible approach: In our experience, it is most helpful to customize the change approach to the organization and its specific situation. For example, if there is a great common concern, the change can usually be well designed in an open and collaborative way with all the benefits that entails. If, on the other hand, the concern is not so viable, more directive approaches may be the only realistic way forward, but should then be combined with design elements that give the organization the space to integrate the "forced" changes. And, of course, there are many variations and in-betweens to this.
WisdomThinking® Organizational Consulting sees itself as a wise pilot that can guide an organization through a wide variety of waters, depending on needs and conditions. WT Organizational Consulting has a universal starting point of the work with the question of the concern, but thereby no fixed scheme. On the contrary, the concern serves as a fine gauge of the existing change power and direction. Depending on the concern, different paths can then be taken and graduated measures can be taken. The wisdom of the approach lies precisely in not breaking everything down into a single moulding, but rather in individually deriving the most promising path from the entire field of forces and their interactions. This avoids effort and failure. Unfortunately, this cannot always work miracles, even if it occasionally looks like it.
Target group: The WisdomThinking® Organizational Consulting training is aimed at internal and external organizational developers, coaches, managers and anyone who wants to work with the WisdomThinking® method for organizations. The training teaches in 17 days the confident application of the WisdomThinking® method for the work of the (future) organizational developer. The training teaches all the important methods and skills for working with organizations, including the special challenges of perceiving the influences in the field of action, working with the power of organizations' concerns, and guiding confidently through the entire process. Special attention is given to the specific skills of the facilitator in this work such as being all-participatory, focusing on concerns and action while being aware of all forces in the field and their interactions.
What can you do better at the end of training?
At the end of the WisdomThinking® Organizational Consulting training, you will be able to confidently
- work with the WisdomThinking® method and the Harmonic Facilitation Guide
- help your client quickly and thoroughly to clarify their situation and concerns
- identify how different influencing factors relate to each other in the process
- better identify the organization's concerns
- thereby gain strength and orientation for their further actions
- find new harmonious solutions
- help the management to decide more confidently under uncertainty (VUCA) (alone or in a team)
- involve all stakeholders or even make them (co-)actors in the process, and
- then set up good process designs for implementing the changes
- master all necessary architectures and interventions for process support
- design communication and cooperation within the change process
- master special working formats such as conflict moderation or large group formats
- to effectively implement the change without major friction and time losses.
Content of Module 1: Kick-Off (3 days)
- Compact introduction to the resonant mindset as a central basis for WisdomThinking®.
- Getting to know the method with its change of perspective towards the perception of the context as a reservoir of interacting resources.
- Working with the HarmonicGuides as practical tools with their strong visualization, structuring and logic
- Working out and practicing the harmonious approach, first in the simplest application case, namely the action of the individual.
Content of Module 2: WisdomThinking® as an organizational consultant (2 days)
- The perspective of working with third party concerns
- Dealing with process, factual, professional and relational levels
- Subjectivity of soundness
- Mindset of the organizational consultant, especially impartiality, non-judgmentalism
- Special organizational consulting skills at WisdomThinking®
- The art of resonant conversation
Content of Module 3: The Work Process of the WT Organizational Consultant (2 days)
- The specifics of third party concerns in different constellations and roles
- The field perception: Perceiving forces and their resonances
- The acquisition of a harmonious overall picture
- From the field perception to the sharpening of the concern
- The concern as a source of strength and orientation for further steps.
Content of Module 4: Concern-oriented organizational consulting
- WisdomThinking® as an organizational developer; working perspective when working with (whole) organizations
- Identifying types and phases of organizations with WT
- The organizational concern as a central starting point; development and change processes; the harmonious adaptive organization
- Centerpieces of the consultant mindset: independence, openness and responsibility for the process
- Case work on an organizational canvas
Content of module 5: Large processes with organizations
- Strategy processes along the organizational concern: Prerequisites, process and consequences
- Change processes for organizations: WT as backbone for the overall process and process parts
- Permanent organizational flexibility versus periodic realignment processes
- Design architecture for large processes and their individual elements
Content of Module 6: Special communication skills and work formats
- Thematic areas in organizational consulting: factual work, reflection, creative and social intervention
- Work formats in organizational consulting: individual work, homogeneous and heterogeneous small groups
- Working with WT in large groups
- Cooperation and communication of the consultant with the organization about processes and results
Content of Module 7: Conflicts
- Conflicts as constructive and destructive forces
- Escalations, process management and role clarity
- The concern as the Archimedean point of turning to the constructive
- The consultant as a (non-)participant in conflicts of the organization
- Dealing with conflicts in the concrete work
Content of Module 8: Conclusion, presentations and transfer
- Review of the learning path, rounding off the training, final questions and clarifications
- Presentations of an organizational development case with WisdomThinking® from your own consulting practice as a final work
- Transfer of WisdomThinking® into one's own everyday life as an organizational developer
Start and End Times:
Day 1 of each module: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.,
Days 2 and 3, if applicable, each: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Number of participants: min. 6 and max. 12 participants.
Course management an trainers:
Dr. Martin Böckstiegel and Dr. Elke Böckstiegel
Scope of services:
- The modules together comprise approx. 147 teaching hours of 45 minutes each plus breaks (approx. 136 time hours including breaks).
- Drinks and snacks are provided.
- License to use the Harmonic Facilitation Guide for your own work during the training.
- All working materials will be made available in a separate log-in area created for the training.
- Certificate of Completion.
The participation fee is EUR 8,160 plus 19% VAT (EUR 9,710.40 gross). Installment payment and discount on request.
For participants who have already successfully completed the WT Mentor training, participation in the very similar modules 1 - 3 can be omitted on request, reducing the participation fee by EUR 3,360 plus 19% VAT (EUR 3,998.40). The remaining participation fee for modules 4 - 6 is then EUR 4,800 plus 19% VAT (EUR 5,712 gross).
Contact and registration:
Harmonia Academy, Tel. +49.3491.8731377 or firstname.lastname@example.org