The WisdomThinking® mentoring training turns you into a wise guide in 8 days, as a consultant for your clients, as a leader for your employees and teams. You help with the Wisdom Thinking® method to get quickly and comprehensively the necessary overview for a concrete situation and on this basis to gain strength and a good orientation, how it could go on. Often customers or employees can then move on on their own, otherwise you help them to find the right further support.
Why Mentoring with WisdomThinking® ?
Clarification before solution: Our experience is that many clients/employees do not need the support of a consultant to find a solution to their problem. Rather, they are initially overwhelmed by an unclear situation and do not know what to do next. Instead of resorting to off-the-shelf solutions that may not fit the customer's/employee's specific situation, it is much more helpful to first take a close look at the customer's/employee's situation.
Help for self-help: This is exactly what the mentoring work with WisdomThinking® does in an ideal way. It helps the client/employee through the ingenious visualization of all relevant influencing factors in his situation to get a comprehensive picture and to clarify what exactly he wants then. Quite often the knot is then already broken, the customer/employee can help himself further. And if he still has unanswered questions, he knows much more precisely how and with whose help he can clarify them. The mentor can also support him in this.
Comparison: We like to compare the mentor with a good family doctor. His most important quality is often first of all a good anamnesis and diagnosis, not already a comprehensive treatment. Often the patient can already help himself with the diagnosis and a few good tips, otherwise the family doctor helps the patient to land with the right specialist, who then helps further.
Target group: The training is aimed at all consultants and managers who work in the SME sector and want to expand their skills by an important dimension: the resonant perspective with the WisdomThinking® approach. In our experience, this is an important addition also for many coaches who are already confronted by their clients with questions and constellations beyond their coaching skills and experience.
What can you do better at the end of the training?
At the end of the WisdomThinking® Mentoring Training you will be able to confidently
- work with the WisdomThinking® method and the Harmonic Mentoring Guide
- help your client/employee quickly and thoroughly to clarify their situation and concerns
- identify how different influencing factors relate to each other
- better identify the actual concerns of the client/employee
- gain strength and orientation for further actions
- find the possible and meaningful next steps so that the customer/employee can comprehensively master the situation by himself or with external help.
You act as a process consultant who accompanies the customer/employee through the situation and helps him to clarify his resources. The customer/employee is the sole master of his topic, and is not given anything by the consultant in terms of content. However, he is not left alone by the ingenious tools and the resonant art of conversation skills of the consultant, but is supported to the maximum.
Training content (8 days in total):
Content of Module 1: Kick-Off (3 days)
- Compact introduction to the resonant mindset as a central basis for WisdomThinking®.
- Getting to know the method with its change of perspective towards the perception of the context as a reservoir of interacting resources.
- Working with the HarmonicGuides as practical tools with their strong visualization, structuring and logic
- Working out and practicing the harmonious approach, first of all in the simplest application case, namely the action of the individual
Content of Module 2: WisdomThinking® as a Mentor (2 days)
- The perspective of working with third party concerns
- Dealing with process, factual, professional and relational levels
- Subjectivity of soundness
- Mindset of the mentor, especially impartiality, non-judgement
- Special Mentoring Skills at WisdomThinking®
- The art of resonant conversation
Content of Module 3: The working process of the WT mentor (2 days)
- The peculiarities of third party concerns in different constellations and roles
- The field perception: Perceiving forces and their resonances with the help of different tools
- Obtaining a harmonious overall picture
- From the field perception to the sharpening of concerns
- The concern as a source of strength and orientation for the next steps
- From the concern to the next steps: Ideas for the client's own coping and follow-up counseling formats.
Content of Module 4: Conclusion WT Mentoring (1 day)
- Review and rounding up of the training
- Presentation of a mentoring case with WisdomThinking® from your own mentoring practice as a final work
- Transfer into the own daily work routine
Start and end times:
Day 1 of each module: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Days 2 and 3, if applicable, each: 09:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Number of participants: min. 6 and max. 12 participants.
Course management: Dr. Martin Böckstiegel and Dr. Elke Böckstiegel
Scope of services:
- The modules together comprise approx. 70 teaching hours of 45 minutes each plus breaks (approx. 64 time hours including breaks).
- Drinks and snacks are provided.
- License to use the Harmonic Mentoring Guide for your own work during the training.
- All working materials will be made available in a separate log-in area created for the training.
- Certificate of Completion.
The participation fee is EUR 3,840 plus 19% VAT (EUR 4,569.60 gross). Installment payment and discount on request.
Contact and registration:
Harmonia Academy, Tel. +49.3491.8731377 or firstname.lastname@example.org