WisdomThinking® Facilitator (AS) - The Organizational Developer Training
The WisdomThinking® Facilitator training is aimed at internal and external organizational developers, coaches, trainers and anyone who wants to work with the WisdomThinking® method for organizations. With this methodology you will support your clients to reach harmonious solutions and wise decisions, especially in complex and unclear contexts. Prerequisite for participation is the successful completion of the WisdomThinking® Coach training.
The training teaches in 10 days the confident application of the WisdomThinking® method for the work of the (future) organizational developer. The training teaches all the important methods and skills for working with organizations, including the specific challenges of perceiving the influences in the field of action, working with the power of organizations' concerns, and guiding confidently through the whole process. Special attention is given to the specific skills of the facilitator in this work such as being all-participatory, focusing on concerns and action while being aware of all forces in the field and their interactions.
Content of Module 1: The concern-oriented organization
- WisdomThinking® as facilitator / organizational developer
- the working perspective on third party concerns, the subjectivity of harmony (Stimmigkeit) and harmonious solutions
- the special facilitation skills, especially the all-partiality
- the actions-systemic way of leading conversations in organizations.
Content of Module 2: Major processes with organizations
- Strategy processes along the organizational concern: Prerequisites, process and consequences,
- Change processes for organizations: the concern as driver and orientation of change
- Designs for large organizational processes
- Permanent organizational flexibility versus periodic realignment processes.
Content of Module 3: Challenges for the facilitators personality
- The special skills when working with (whole) organizations
- Independence, impartiality and standing vis-à-vis the power structure as centerpieces of the consultant position
- Openness and influenceability versus steadfastness and the process leadership task.
Content of Module 4: Conflicts
- Conflicts as constructive and destructive forces
- Escalations, process leadership and role clarity
- The concern as the Archimedean point of turning to the constructive
- The consultant as (non)participant in conflicts of the organization.
Content of Module 5: Conclusion, presentations and transfer
- Review of the learning path, rounding up of the training, last questions and clarifications
- Presentations of an organization development case with WisdomThinking® from your own consulting practice as a final paper
- Transfer of WisdomThinking® into one's own everyday life as an organizational developer etc.
Start and end times:
Day of each module: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Day of each module: 09:00 - 17:00
Number of participants: min. 6 and max. 12 participants.
Scope of services:
- The modules together comprise approx. 87 teaching hours of 45 minutes each without breaks (approx. 80 time hours with breaks).
- Drinks and snacks are provided.
- License to use the Harmonic Facilitation Guide for your own work during the training.
- All working materials will be made available in a separate log-in area created for the training.
- Certificate of Completion.
Costs, registration, contact:
The participation fee is EUR 4,000 plus 19% VAT (EUR 4,760 gross).
Contact and registration: Harmonia Academy, Dr. Elke Böckstiegel, Tel. +49.30.79016671 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The course description as pdf.