WisdomThinking® Coach (AS) - The Coach Training
The WisdomThinking® Coach training is designed for coaches, consultants, trainers and anyone who wants to work with the WisdomThinking® method on the concerns of other people or organizations. With this methodology, you will support your clients to reach harmonious solutions and wise decisions for their respective concerns, especially in complex and unclear contexts. Prerequisite for participation is the successful completion of the WisdomThinking® Basic training.
The training teaches in 10 days the confident application of the WisdomThinking® method for the work of the coach and consultant. The training teaches all the important methods and skills for working with coachees, including the special challenges of choosing influences in the field of action, working with the power of foreign concerns and sovereign guidance through the whole process. Special attention is given to the particular skills of the coach in this work such as impartiality, focusing on concerns and action while being aware of all forces in the field and their interactions.
Content of Module 1: Concerns, coherence and solutions of third parties
- WisdomThinking® as a coach
- the working perspective on third party concerns, the subjectivity of harmony (Stimmigkeit) and harmonious solutions
- the special coaching skills, especially the all-partiality
- the actions-systemic way of leading conversations.
Contents of Module 2: The concerns of groups and teams
- the particularities of common (external) concerns
- the field perception in group work
- dealing with contradictions and conflicts.
Content of Module 3: Organizations and Organizational Representatives
- The specificity of WisdomThinking® from the perspective of organizations and organizational representatives
- The special canvasses for working with organizations and organizational representatives and their concerns.
Content of Module 4: The personality as a coach
- Own blind spots as a coach, self clarification, values,
- The own biography and the own "deformations professionels",
- The coach as (non)participant in conflicts in the client field.
Content of Module 5: Conclusion, presentations and transfer
- Review of the learning path, rounding up of the training, last questions and clarifications
- Presentations of a coaching case with WisdomThinking® from your own consulting practice as a final paper
- Transfer of WisdomThinking® into one's own everyday life as a coach, consultant, etc.
Start and end times:
Day of each module: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Day of each module: 09:00 - 17:00
Number of participants: min. 6 and max. 12 participants
Scope of services:
- The modules together comprise approx. 87 teaching hours of 45 minutes each without breaks (approx. 80 time hours with breaks).
- Drinks and snacks are provided.
- License to use the Harmonic Coaching Guide for your own work during the training.
- All working materials are provided in a separate log-in area created for the training.
- Certificate of Completion.
Costs, registration, contact:
The participation fee is EUR 4,000 plus 19% VAT (EUR 4,760 gross).
Contact and registration: Harmonia Academy, Dr. Elke Böckstiegel, Tel. +49.30.79016671 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The course description as pdf.